Project Management Consultancy
Title: Project Management Consultant
Contract Type: Short-term Consultancy (12 non-consecutive days)
Expected Start Date: February 2019 to April 2019
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Employer: I Am One
Project Description: I Am One received grant funding from Research Technical Institute through the LCLS project to address organisational capacity challenges by hiring a Project Management Consultant. The consultant will develop a project management strategic plan that includes standardized project policies and provide project management training to staff.
• Develop a needs assessment for projects and activities
• Work with staff to create a project management strategy
• Provide project management training to staff in application to an ongoing project
• Develop an organizational project management plan
Minimum Requirements: I Am One is looking for a consultant with extensive experience and knowledge of project management. The individual should possess the following:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in international development, social sciences, public administration or other relevant field
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Proven experience working with civil society, NGO’s, and donors
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.)
- Knowledge of the issues in the relevant area
Submit the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Project Management Consultant”:
- A cover letter
- Curriculum Vitae outlining relevant experience
- Two letters of reference from companies where similar work was done.
Applications should be submitted no later than midnight on February 15th, 2019.